Sunday, August 7, 2016

My Top Ten Memories

(At least - those I'm willing to share)

If YOU would like to find out why I have a penchant for getting naked in the wrong places - why my mother is a secret cannabis cultivator - and why I know without a doubt I can't get high on opiates, you might like to stop by this latest interview I completed with

Princess of Light

It really is shockingly revealing

*******

Also in the news this week

LOOK AT THIS!
(Cover art by Roy Mauritsen - all rights reserved)

This is the preliminary cover art for the forthcoming Heroes in Hell anthology due for release this Fall - Yes, you've guessed it - Pirates in Hell.

I'm proud to say, one of Daemon Grim's adventures - Pieces of Hate - will be featured within, along with a treasure chest full of similar literary gems from a selection of other contributors.
So stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment