Sunday, January 10, 2016

The IX - Editorial Reviews:
 
 
With the release of The IX - Exordium of Tears just around the corner, I thought it might be nice to remind my readers of what the leading lights of speculative fiction have to say about The IX:
 
Take a peek:
************
Weston deftly weaves the horrors of the Horde stealing humanlife-essences, with the beauty of his prose and imagery. Action-packed and highly recommended.
Amazing Stories

The IX has taken me back to the books I enjoyed in my youth (Jerry Pournelle's King David's Spaceship orGordon Dickson's Hour of the Horde)It flows wonderfully. There's constant motion, & Weston takes the story in unexpected directionsthat are intriguing & fun.
Black Gate

Weston knows how to keep the reader on theedge of the seat without feeling as though the mission will never end. This is a complex combination of history, imagination& science fiction magic as is available today.
Grady Harp: Hall of Fame/Top 100 /VineReviewer

When it comes to science fiction, I want a book that captures me from page one and never gives me a reason to want to escape. I want a book that forces me to stay up until 3 a.m., because there is no point at which it is ideal to put it down. I want a book whose characters and plots are complex and intelligent, but elegantly crafted with the minimum of distraction. The IX delivers.
Fanboy Comics

A brilliant & amazing synthesis of military, horror and far-future science fiction.
Nebula Award Winner Michael A. Armstrong

The author's knowledge of military history & his speculations about what might have happened to the legendary Ninth Roman Legion have led to an amazing trip through time & space to a world where things are not ever as straight-forward as they seem. Blending in believable science & classic elements of old Westerns, Weston has created a truly delightful story.
This Dark Matter

If you come back from watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens and find yourself pining for a galaxy far, far away with similar elements, I highly recommend The IX.
Epicstream
*********
Like the sound of that?
Then you know what to do...
 
 
This is the Pre-Order link:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment