Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America

"Thank You" to Two Special People.

 
As some of you will be aware, I was recently notified of the fact that I have been granted the privilege of entering the honoured ranks of authors belonging to the revered
Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America.
 
While this is obviously a great personal achievement for me, and one of the ambitions I set myself when I first ventured into the soul searing vocation that is writing, I am also keenly aware that I wasn't able to achieve this goal on my own.
I am where I am because of the dedication, guidance, and experience of the special team around me at Perseid Press.
 
 
 
As many of you will be aware, Perseid Press is dedicated to the marketing of exemplary works of fiction. You have to be invited to contribute.
 
The IX
 
 
The IX (published by Perseid Press) appears to be taking the world of science fiction by storm. Not only has it achieved a sustained #1 status in a variety of countries around the world, but it has attracted rave reviews from the likes of Amazing Stories, Black Gate, Amazon Vine, Geeks in Highschool, and Fanboy comics.
 
And the story isn't over.
 
Now I've realized another pinnacle in my short career, I'll be working closely with Perseid Press to refine my work, and aspire to even greater achievements.
 
The SFWA is the latest chapter in my literary life. 
Who knows what's coming next?
Stay tuned, to Perseid Press - I hope to surprise you.
 
Amazon:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment