Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Date for your diary!

Sunday May 26th.


High everyone.
I hope you don't mind...but I thought I'd give you a heads up for something later in the year.
 
In preperation for the release of "The Rage of Augustus" - The opening story of the Cambion Journals, I've managed to secure a guest appearance of the
Ashley Fontainne - Artist First Radio Show
 

Ashley will be helping uncover more about the book itself, my other work, and - of course - little old me!
You'll not only get to hear my wonderful English accent, but find out what makes me tick, and perhaps, a secret or two about other stuff I've done in my life.
 
The show actually runs for an hour. In view of the fact I plan to sport a fine selection of outrageously clashing clothes in all sorts of psychedelic colors, popcorn and 3D sunglassess are mandatory. Just thinking about it can cause retina burns.
 
I look forward to seeing you all there. Who knows, perhaps I may even belt out a song or two?
(Better include ear-plugs on the list too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment